Monday, October 29, 2007

Our Battle

Bill's former boss will die in the next few hours/days. She's battled a really deadly form of cancer for one year and four months. This lady is a proud woman who gave-up the whole idea of a family years ago. She didn't think there was a path for husband, children, and expert engineer.

The priest came a week ago Friday. According to her own DNR she is not receiving nutrition or hydration while in a semi-coma. This nightmare isn't new to us. We've lost a mother, a neice, a grandfather, two uncles and many cousins to cancer. What can we say now? F--k cancer. I hate it. I hate everything having to do with cancer. I think every man, woman and child in the world should be pissed off every time a human person dies from this sh*t.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about this. I know your family has been there for her all this time. ((hugs))

PJ said...

There's some real thoughts! It must be frustrating (beyond that word actually)...I have to admit over the years I think about all the money to 'the cure'..I often wonder many things- don't really want to say what I'm leading to...
This is really sad..peace be with her.